Shazam connects more than 300 million people, in more than 200 countries and 33 languages, to the music, TV shows and brands they love. Every week another 2 million curious people embrace Shazam. All this makes us the world’s leading media engagement company. It’s an amazing app, available now on all major app stores and platforms. And we’re always looking for new and innovative ways to delight our users. Shazam App is one of the Top Ten Most-Downloaded Apps of All Time- on iTunes!
Shazam User Research Program
Calling savvy Shazamers to join our team! We are looking for enthusiastic and approachable folks to give us feedback on our app. This could include finding translation typos or improvement suggestions.
This is an unpaid role but participants will receive exclusive Shazam merchandise.
What you’ll be doing:
- Giving the product and design teams feedback on app design and upcoming features;
- Participating in group chats with others from around the world.
What you’ll get out of it:
- A chance to preview some of Shazam’s latest features and products;
- Your chance to get your opinions heard by one of the world’s most popular apps;
- Opportunities to win exclusive Shazam merchandise.
Who we’re looking for. You...
- Are a Shazam user;
- Are approachable, professional and articulate;
- Have a keen eye for detail;
- Have an Apple, Android or Windows device.
Please note, this is a brand new program. We are looking for flexible and enthusiastic applicants to help us with feedback. Once it's up and running, we will send you a confirmation email letting you know more.
Apply here: Shazam User Research Program Application
For more questions about the program or the next round of applications please contact Customer Support.