If you've previously purchased Shazam Encore directly from the App Store, your purchase can easily be restored.
First, make sure you are logged into the App Store with the same iTunes account that was used to purchase it originally, and then search for Shazam Encore.
You should see the 'cloud' icon next to Shazam Encore which means you can re-install it to your device and enjoy an ad-free Shazam experience.
If you upgraded to Lifetime within the app and need to restore your purchase, please follow these steps:
1) Install and open the free version of Shazam (please do not install Encore as you will be charged)
2) Go to the My Shazam section
3) Click the 'cog' icon in the top right hand corner of the screen to access the settings menu
4) Tap on Upgrade to Encore
5) Select the Restore Lifetime Purchase button
6) You should see a message telling you that your upgrade is complete
7) You should also see that the screen now says Lifetime Purchase and No Products Available, which means that Lifetime has been restored.
Please note: some users may see an error message when they restore their Lifetime Purchase. However, as long you see the above screen, the upgrade will have gone through.
I bought Shazam Encore on a different platform. Can I transfer it to an Apple device?
Unfortunately, it's not possible to transfer app purchases from one platform to another.
When a purchase is made online, the license is linked to the platform-specific account used to purchase it. For example, a purchase made on the Google Play Store would be linked to a specific Google ID and there is no way for the license to be transferred to a Apple ID, or vice versa.