Shazam's saying I'm offline but I'm not.
We occasionally hear from users who are unable to connect to Shazam. If this happens, give these steps a go:
- Check the other apps on your phone are working correctly.
- Try switching between WiFi and 3G/4G - Connection issues are usually down to a problem with the network you're using. Try switching to a different network to see if this fixes the problem.
- Try following this guide to general app or phone issues -http://bit.ly/1blUIrV
If you still can't get Shazam to connect, please try the following steps:
- Please delete the app - please note, there's a good chance you will lose all of your "pending" Shazams you've accumulated. Also, if you don't have a Shazam account set up, you will lose all of your previous Shazams when you delete the app.
- Then go to the App Store to reinstall the latest version of Shazam.
- Once you've installed the app, try Shazaming a song to see if you are still experiencing the offline issue.
If you don't want to uninstall the app, please wait until we find a permanent solution. Thanks for being patient while we sort this out!